Explore your Color Code
During the last 20 years, Ian worked with very successful English racing teams in the fast-paced, high-pressured field of motorsport. And Amy, as a realtor, has been helping clients purchase and sell real estate in Hawaii.
They met in December 2005 on a cruise ship (the Diamond Princess) . . . many family and friends now call it the "Love Boat". Being from two totally different backgrounds, careers, countries and cultures, they learned a lot about each other and their differences. In 2006, they were introduced to the Color Code. Ian was fascinated with the way it helped him to understand why his previous marriage fell apart and how divorce may have been prevented. At first, Amy thought it would be a great refresher, thinking it would be like other informative behavior workshops she had attended. To her surprise, it was much more!
Ian and Amy use these techniques to better understand each other. They have an amazing relationship that is admired by many. Many people express how "lucky" they are. It is not by luck! Thus, it was inevitable for them to teach others that they too can have an effective way to communicate to get the desired outcome --- better relationships. They truly believe that this technique can help all families gain a better understanding for their loved ones. The results are there will be more harmony in the household while supporting children to become more successful in school and their endeavors.
Ian is a certified master
Why is your Color Code important?
Life can be puzzling. People can be puzzling. But above all, your relationships can be most puzzling. Let's face it: All life is about relationships: personally, professionally, and socially.
Do you wonder why some people are so easy to love, work for, and befriend, while constant effort is required to build and maintain a healthy relationship with others? What part do you play in making the relationships in your life work?
Every relationship begins with YOU. Who are you? Do you really understand why you think and behave as you do? Imagine the power of truly knowing yourself, what motivates you, and how you impact the relationships in your life.
The Color Code is the most revolutionary and ACCURATE measurement of your personality available on the market today. Once you have learned the Color Code you will never see yourself or others the same again! The Color Code is your best bet for understanding how to make sense out of life's relationship puzzles.
Click Here to Take the Color Code Personality Test
The Color Code introduces the following four personality "Colors," or driving Core Motives:
* RED (Motive: POWER)—These are the power wielders. Power: the ability to move from point A to point B and get things done, is what motivates and drives these people. They bring great gifts of vision and leadership and generally are responsible, decisive, proactive and assertive.
* BLUE (Motive: INTIMACY)—These are the do-gooders. Intimacy: connecting, creating quality relationships and having purpose, is what motivates and drives these people. They bring great gifts of quality and service and are generally loyal, sincere, and thoughtful.
* WHITE (Motive: PEACE)—These are the peacekeepers. Peace: the ability to stay calm and balanced even in the midst of conflict, is what motivates and drives these people. They bring great gifts of clarity and tolerance and are generally kind, adaptable, and good-listeners.
* YELLOW (Motive: Fun)—These are the fun lovers. Fun: the joy of living life "in the moment", is what motivates and drives these people. They bring great gifts of enthusiasm and optimism and are generally charismatic, spontaneous, and sociable.
What "Color" are you? Find out by taking the Color Code Personality Test.
Taking this profile will enable you to:
* Determine your own "Color," or driving Core Motive, in less than 15 minutes.
* "Speak the Language" of others by identifying their Color, or driving Core Motive (TheColorCode.com allows you to invite as many of your friends, family, and co-workers to take the profile as well).
* Build stronger and more meaningful relationships by understanding what drives people and their behavior.
The Color Code is different than ANY of the other personality profiles on the market today. It is the ONLY assessment that identifies driving Core Motives. Most other popular tests and assessments strictly identify your behavior, and leave it at that. In other words, the Color Code helps you to understand why you do what you do versus simply what you do. You can't possibly begin to understand yourself, if you don't know what motivates you!
Let the Color Code be a part of your life. Improve your relationship vision to a perfect 20-20. Don't you think life is already hard enough without being able to see the big picture clearly? We can explain where the puzzle pieces go-and more importantly, why they go there.
Once you have embraced the Color Code, you will understand why so many people claim that they can never see themselves or others the same again after having learned this system. This is your code to successful relationships. We guarantee it 100%. There isn't a better place to start than right now, with YOU!